-->

Advertisement

 Once upon a time, long before A New Mode even existed, I was just like you - an amazing woman with plenty to offer who just couldn’t seem to get the love I wanted.




I wanted to have an amazing relationship with an amazing guy, a guy who loved and appreciated me for exactly who I was, but it just never panned out. It wasn’t that I couldn’t get a man; it was that I couldn’t

seem to make it stick. And even when I did find myself in a relationship, I always felt like I was at the mercy of the guy, like the relationship was a ticking time bomb and the slightest movement on my part would set it off and send him running for cover.

I could never really enjoy my relationships because I was crippled by the fear of everything coming apart.

The real kicker for me was when the guy who I considered to be the love of my life left me for someone else. Not only that, this new girl managed to turn him into the guy I always wanted him to be. With me

he was distant and confusing, giving me no comfort or security in the relationship. Even though he was with me, I never felt like I had him. I felt like he was always just beyond my grasp and could slip away at any moment. With her, he was Mr. loving and affectionate. He became official with her in a matter of weeks, he posted album after album of the two of them on Facebook. With me it took six months to

get him to admit we were in an actual relationship, and being official on Facebook was totally out of the question.

At the time it made zero sense to me. I was so good to him, so loving, so kind, why wasn’t he that kind of guy when he was with me? Whywasn’t I worthy of his love in the same way she was? Was she better

than me? Prettier? Smarter?

The answer is no. The answer is something I didn’t discover until much later. The problem wasn’t that I was unworthy of him, the problem was I didn’t know I was worthy of having an amazing relationship. Instead, I accepted whatever scraps he was willing to give, and as a result, all I got were scraps.

This guy wasn’t the only one who broke my heart, there were others who dented it along the way.

Time after time I just felt so helpless and confused. I just wanted to understand what I was doing wrong and how I could attain a happy relationship with a guy I could just be myself around. I felt so lost and

alone, two of the worst feelings there are in this life. I would buy books on relationships and read any article I could get my hands on, but the answers I was desperately seeking were never found.

What I didn't realize at the time was one fundamental secret about how men operate, an understanding that put an end to my confusion by making me realize that men really aren’t so complicated. From there, relationships became easy, fun, and effortless. Once I spread the gospel onto my friends and watched as their relationships completely transformed as well.

My years of heartache instilled an overwhelming desire to create a resource where women could get answers to all their dating dilemmas. And not just any answers—real, honest, no-nonsense answers that cut straight to the heart of the matter.

I teamed up with dating coach Eric Charles in 2008 to launch A New Mode and within a few short months our readership exploded on account of our relationship content.

In time, we decided that blog articles wouldn’t be enough to help our readers get the relationships they were seeking....we needed to get it all down in a book so they could really learn the system inside out.

And this is how “He’s Not That Complicated: How to Crack a Man’s Romantic Code to Get the Relationship you Want” was born. With this book, our mission was to break down the most common relationship issues and identify why they happen and how to avoid them. When you understand how men operate and what a relationship looks like from a male’s perspective, you will know exactly how to get the relationship you’ve always wanted.


Advertisement
This Is The Oldest Page
 

Ad Blocker Detected

please understand that without advertising this website wouldn't be here. We serve responsible ads and ask that you disable your ad blocker while visiting. Thank you for your support??